Terms and conditions
1 General Conditions
1. Contract agreement between MalossiStore/VE (UK) and purchaser is based solely on the herein stipulated General Terms and Conditions.
2. Delivery, service and products offered by MalossiStore/VE (UK) are rendered only on the basis of the herein stipulated terms and conditions. These conditions are binding for current and future business with MalossiStore/VE (UK). All other conditions are null and void.
3. The purchaser accepts the General Terms and Conditions by acceptance of goods, products and services.
4. Counter confirmation by the purchaser based on the purchaser's General Terms and Conditions or purchasing policy are null and void.
5. All contractual agreements between MalossiStore/VE (UK) and the purchaser are to be found in the herein stipulated General Terms and Conditions.
2 Product Offers
1. All offers of MalossiStore/VE (UK) presented either by Internet, or by any other form of presentation are subject to change without notice. All offers are to be considered an invitation to purchase online from MalossiStore/VE (UK). MalossiStore/VE (UK) reserves the right to accept or reject all offers.
2. The sales personnel of MalossiStore/VE (UK) are not authorised to offer verbal subsidiary agreements or other verbal warranties that are not stipulated in the General Terms and Conditions.
1. All listed prices and special offers, regardless of where they have been offered, are nonbinding and subject to change without notice.
1. Delivery delays as a result of unforeseen events or delays resulting from conditions unforeseeable by the seller which make delivery impossible, MalossiStore/VE (UK) is not responsible for delay of delivery and and thereby cannot be in default. In such a situation, MalossiStore/VE (UK) is entitled to offer an alternative delivery.
2. MalossiStore/VE (UK) is entitled to make partial deliveries of any order placed, unless the purchaser has certified that partial delivery is not desired.
1. The risk of accidental damage or loss of the merchandise is transferred to the firm responsible for transportation and delivery.
2. If damage occurs during transportation, the purchaser must report the damage within 24 hours of receiving the merchandise to MalossiStore/VE (UK). Insurance claims may not be recognised if damage is not reported correctly.
6 Warranty Period
1. If the delivered merchandise is defective as a result of manufacture or material faults within the guarantee limit, MalossiStore/VE (UK) will deliver your choice of replacement in exclusion of other warranty claims.
2. Should a product fail after use and three attempts to repair defective merchandise have failed, or a replacement after an adequate time limit of three months is not possible, the purchaser can request a full or partial refund.
3. The warranty limit is six (6) months from the date of delivery.
4. Obvious defects must be registered by the purchaser immediately, or at the very latest, within two weeks of delivery. Damaged merchandise must be in the same condition it was at the time of discovery of damage and must be made available for inspection by the seller. Unauthorised tampering of merchandise will result in annulment of the warranty. If the purchaser is a merchandiser, delay in registering damage will result in loss of extension of warranty.
5. Tuning parts are for racing purposes only. All merchandise not marked specifically for street use should be approved by inspection authorities before use on public roads. Use of tuning and electronic parts is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Special tuning parts are intended for use in competitions, exhibits and shows. We draw your attention to the dangers incurred by the use of tuning and racing parts. MalossiStore/VE (UK) warns its customers about the use of such articles in road traffic; as such items are sold to be used solely for competitions, exhibits and shows. MalossiStore/VE (UK) is not responsible for damage as the result of improper use and application of special tuning and electronic parts, unless the damage is the result on the part of MalossiStore/VE (UK).
1. Warranty claims based on fraudulent and illegal assertions as well as claims based on inappropriate usage are null and void when directed against MalossiStore/VE (UK) and their responsibility for performance compliance. MalossiStore/VE (UK) is responsible for damages only as the result of intentional or gross negligence on their part. This does not cover liability as the result of wilful deceit on the part of the purchaser. In any case, MalossiStore/VE (UK) is responsible for products covered by product liability laws and claims made on the basis of product liability.
2. MalossiStore/VE(UK) recommends that fitment of parts should only be undertaken by a qualified technician/mechanic. In the unlikely event of a warranty replacement, MalossiStore/VE(UK) is not responsible for fitment costs or costs associated with the fitment of a part replaced under warranty.
3. Changes to the power output and capacity of a road vehicle may change it's DLVA classification, the owner is responsible to ensure that they have made DVLA aware of any changes and that they have the appropriate licence and insurance cover in place.
1. Payment for merchandise is to be made without additional costs for MalossiStore/VE (UK). Purchaser claims are valid only when undisputed or legal validity is fulfilled.
2. Payment for merchandise is to be made immediately at the time of placing the order, either by credit/debit card, or PayPal. Orders paid by credit card will be passed through Secure Trading, a secure payment handling company.
9 Applied Law, Place of Jurisdiction, Partial Invalidity
1. All business and legal relationships between MalossiStore/VE (UK) and the purchaser are under the legal jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.
2. Should a stipulation in these business terms or a stipulation within other agreements become invalid, this does not change the validity of the above listed General Terms and Conditions of Business.