MHR TEAM DIGITRONIC-TRIMMER digital electronic controller - Spare part for ignitions 5514688-5514689-5514690-5514691-5515001-5515002-5515003-5516771 : out of production
for YAMAHA SLIDER 50 2T
Add to basket
The inner rotor ignition systems designed by Malossi are based on the state-of-the-art technology applied to racing. Such a new system resulted from the need to overcome the technical limitations imposed by conventional flywheel ignition, which cannot ensure consistent performance over 10,000 rpm and causes severe setting-up problems for racing vehicles.
We made the control unit even more immune to interferences developing an uP STM8 - 8 bit microprocessor with processing speed of 20MIPS, guaranteeing spark timing with greater accuracy than prior versions!
The MHR version includes a control unit with variable spark advance timing, not adjustable.
- Variable spark advance.
- System based on an uP STM8 - 8 bit microprocessor with a processing speed of 20MIPS (Million Instructions Per Second).
- Reduced processing time, improved spark advance precision and stability.
- Hardware architecture with improved immunity to interferences.
- Temperature class 105°C cable.
- Vector spark advance tables comprised of 24 breakpoints with linear interpolation.
High voltage coil
- Capacitive discharge.
- Ultra high efficiency.
- Constant 30,000 V discharge voltage up to 20,000 rpm.
- Small (Ø 58 mm) and light inner rotor.
- Permanent magnet rotor ensuring excellent performance.
- Unprecedented efficiency with minimum weight.
WARNING : with this kind of ignition the lighting set is disconnected.
Product reserved exclusively for competitive use in areas designated for competitions, according to regulations stipulated by the relevant sporting authority. We do not accept any liability for improper use.